Armenia Round Table Foundation (ART) established and now supports ten multi-purpose Social Centres and several rural development projects within the frameworks of its work directions. Centres cooperate with the civil society organizations, local authorities, private sector, Dioceses of the Armenian Apostolic Church, and serve population of their location and of the communities in the neighbourhood. The Centres contribute to ongoing education and professional orientation of their trainees.
CUrrently the Centres operate in the following communities:
1. "St. Marianeh" Social Centre in Ashtarak, Aragatsotn region;
2. Social Centre in Saghmosavan, Aragatsotn region;
3. Social Centre in Gavar, Gegharkunik region;
4. Social Centre in Vardenis, Gegharkunik region;
5. Social Centre in Gyumri, Shirak region;
6. "Arevik" Social Centre in Ijevan, Tavush region;
7. Social Centre in Vanadzor, Lori region;
8. Social Centre in Gai, Armavir region;
9. Social Centre in Karakert, Armavir region;
10. Social Centre in Jervezh, Kotayk region.