Inspired by the Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ and Christian social teaching, Armenia Inter-Church Charitable Round Table Foundation strives to promote a peaceful and just society that respects all of God`s creation, practices Christian values in word and deed, and ensures a dignified life for the vulnerable, with equal rights and opportunities for all.
OUR VALUES AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
ART attaches importance to Christian fundamental values, vigorous expression of love, faith and hope. Based on the biblical belief that people are made in the image and likeness of God and should be treated equally, ART in its activities is adhering to the following guiding principles:
- Promote human rights and fundamental freedoms
- Care for the needs of vulnerable groups of the society,
- Protect environment,
- Maintain accountability, transparency and participation, mutual trust, impartiality and consistency,
- Achieve high efficiency and impact of the activities,
- Evaluate continuously the quality of the provided services, results achieved and impact, and where needed, introduce necessary changes,
- Encourage team work and cooperation.
ART mission is to contribute to poverty reduction, strengthen civil society, promote regional peace building and reconciliation, enable a fair and value base society through diaconal and development interventions in Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh.
Learn more about our membership here.